We need your help to plan the future of our parish!
We are seeking your views on what issues should be covered in the Neighbourhood Plan. Neighbourhood plans enable people living and working in an area to guide where and how future development happens.
Plans are prepared by the local community through their parish council, rather than by Durham County Council. The parish council will
manage the job of writing the plan, but everything that is included will be based on what you tell us is important to you.
We want to know:
• What do you think is good about living or working in Haswell Parish?
• What do you think is bad about living or working in Haswell Parish?
• What kind of development do you think is needed in Haswell Parish?
• What do you think needs to be protected / enhanced in Haswell Parish?
• Any other comments you would like to make about important issues and opportunities in the
You can give your comments in the following ways:
- Complete the short online survey available https://forms.gle/xsynZD7qerBXsdCJ7
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Write a letter and post it to us at Haswell Parish Council, Giant Steps Nursery, Church Street,
Haswell, DH6 2DZ.
We need your comments by 15 March 2023
There will be further opportunities to input to the preparation of our neighbourhood plan over the